An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our unique and creative French restaurant that’s highly recommended across the area.
Based in Reigate, Surrey, the successful Chef de Partie will earn a competitive salary plus benefits.
As Chef de Partie you’ll ensure high standards of cooking, hygiene, and customer satisfaction, assisting in maximising cost control and reducing waste. You’ll also maintain excellent relationships with colleagues to ensure a happy working environment.
Reporting to the Sous-Chef and the Head Chef, the main responsibilities of the Chef de Partie include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring smooth operational procedures for ordering food, menu correlation, planning and preparation.
- Maintaining cleanliness in all communal areas of the kitchen
- Maintaining restaurant and quality standards
- Adopting strict personal and professional hygiene standards
- Attending to all linen requirements as needed by kitchen.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels
- Being aware of the importance of customer satisfaction and food presentation
- Notify the management of sickness or any accidents.
- Being aware of restaurant policies regarding food, health and safety and fire acts.
- Dealing with complaints in an effective manner.
The successful Chef de Partie Tournant will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and be well trained. In addition, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Able to hold any department as needed from pastry, starters to main courses
- Advanced Food Hygiene certification or French equivalent
- Excellent organisation and time-keeping skills
- Able to work as a part of a close knit team to meet goals
- Good communication skills
- Personable, professional with high levels of integrity
If you are interested in a vacancy at La Barbe, please submit your CV along with a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience that make you ideal for the position.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
or call Patrick on 01737 241966